- Create an engaging Page like:
– Discussion board , group, Forum or Community creation (Community of people with a common interest )
– Add Images and YouTube video box to spark interest.
– Tag Company Photos like: Event activity, Company award program
– Set Up Facebook Lists
– Set up a list for current customers and clients and send them to invite to like Facebook page
– Tell Company Story: include a small number of posts about company.
2. Draw on company existing network
– Post company mailing address in status –like held desk , newsletters
– Blogging about company Facebook page, and posting a link or badge to company page on company website, blog and other press released activity.
3. Like exchange’ to build company Facebook Page’s likes
4. Offer Customer Support
5. Reward company loyal fans and customers with access to special deals
6. Product or service catalogue
7. Company campaigning announcements
8. Allow follows to company personal profile
- The follow function allows people to see all of company public updates without having to accept them as a friend and see their updates in company news feed.
9. Use Facebook ads for an extra push.
– Facebook ads allow company to advertise a website or something on Facebook, including Pages, groups, and events.
– The cost of your ads on Facebook is up to company. Company can choose between a daily d or a lifetime budget, as well as a cost per thousand impressions bid (CPM) or cost per click bid (CPC). Company’ll only pay for the clicks or impressions you receive, up to the amount you set for your budget, and can view the cost of your ads in real time from your ads manager.